We provide a web based service to buy or make-an-offer on artworks featured on our website www.artbybecket.com.
You acknowledge and agree that, by accessing or using www.artbybeckett.com that you are bound by these terms and conditions whether or not you have registered with Us.
If you do not agree you must cease use of this site. No person under the age of 18 years may purchase Artworks through this site.
In this agreement the following definitions apply:
“Buyer” means any person or business who purchases Artworks through www.artbybeckett.com
“Seller” means the entity ArtByBeckett who offers Artworks for sale through www.artbybeckett.com.
“www.artbybeckett.com” means the entire computing hardware and software installation that is or supports www.artbybeckett.com.
“Artworks” means any of the artworks that are offered for sale on our Website
“Content” means any material in any form published on www.artbybeckett.com by us or any third party with our consent.
“Material” means Content of any sort posted on www.artbybeckett.com
“We / Us” means ArtByBeckett
Our relationship with you
These terms and conditions apply:
- So far as the context allows, to you as a visitor to www.artbybeckett.com; and
- In any event to you as a buyer/swapper or prospective buyer of Artworks.
- We shall accept your order through Paypal or/and additional credit card facilities. Our following email message will confirm details of your purchase and tell you when we shall coordinate the dispatch of your order.
- We have no responsibility to you in relation to your order from us, except as expressly set out in these terms.
- We cannot guarantee that the artworks advertised on www.artbybeckett.com are always available at the point of purchase.
- If we not have an artwork/s available that you have purchased, you will receive a full refund.
- If in future, you buy Artworks from us under any arrangement, which does not involve your payment via www.artbybeckett.com, these terms still apply.
- We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on www.artbybeckett.com on the day you order Artworks or access www.artbybeckett.com.
Your account with us : Buyer
- You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself.
- If you use www.artbybeckett.com, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account details and for preventing any unauthorised person from using your account.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You should tell us immediately if you believe some person has accessed your account without your authority and also log in to your account and change your password.
- We reserve the right to refuse you access to www.artbybeckett.com.
- If you breach any of these Terms, We will have the right to cancel your account without prior notice to you. Any outstanding amounts due to Us will remain liable.
- We reserve the right to remove inactive accounts without notification.
Price and Payment
- If you show by your delivery address that you reside outside the Republic of Ireland then VAT may be deducted at the payment point if required.
- Any information given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only and may vary from time to time.
- Delivery of artworks varies depending on the nature of the artwork and your location.
- The cost of delivery varies depending on your delivery location and the size and nature of the Artwork.
- Cancellation of artworks are governed by the terms set forth in our Returns policy at htps://www.artbybeckett.com/returns/
- Returns of artworks are governed by the terms set forth in our Returns policy at https://www.artbybeckett.com/returns-policy
Foreign taxes, duties and import restrictions
- You are responsible for any import duties and taxes levied in your country. Please contact your local customs office for information.
- We may make improvements or changes to www.artbybeckett.com, the Content, or to any of the Artworks, at any time and without advance notice.
- We have worked hard with our IT team to present the best quality images on www.artbybeckett.com.
- Due to the fact that computers present image files in varied formats and that the colours perceived by the user vary according to the quality of their computer and monitor we can offer no warranty for the colour correctness of Artworks on view from your computer.
- You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to:
- The adequacy or appropriateness of the Artworks for your purpose;
- The truth of any Content on www.artbybeckett.com published by someone other than Us;
- Any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Artworks for a purpose other than that for which the Artworks are commonly used;
- Compatibility of www.artbybeckett.com with your equipment, software or telecommunications connection.
- www.artbybeckett.com may contain links to other Internet websites outside our power and control. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the Content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
- We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of www.artbybeckett.com or the purchase of Artworks.
- In any event, including the event that any term or condition or obligation on our part (“Implied Term”) is implied into these conditions by law, then our liability is (limited to the maximum extent permitted by law), to the value of the goods or services you have purchased.
Content and Intellectual Property Rights
- The intellectual property rights in connection with Artworks and www.artbybeckett.com, including copyright in the Content whether provided by us or by any other content provider (including copyright in: text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data, and software) belongs to www.artbybeckett.com.
- We also claim copyright in the designs and compilation of all Content of www.artbybeckett.com. Title, ownership rights, and shall remain the sole property of Us and / or the other content provider.
- Except as set out below, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. If your work is showing on another website which has in any way exploited any of the Content from artbybeckett we reserve the right to remove your account. We will notify you in advance.
- You may not use Our name or logos or trade marks or any other Content on any website of yours or that of any other person.
Modifications and Interruption to Site
- We reserve the right to edit, modify or discontinue this www.artbybeckett.com or to change these Terms without notice. Account holders acknowledge and accept that ArtByBeckett t/a artbybeckett do not guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the site and the operation of the Site may be interfered with or disrupted without our control.
- We will do our best to maintain www.artbybeckett.com so that you have constant use, but there will be times when your use may be interrupted.
- You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security of www.artbybeckett.com.
- You may not use any software tool for the purpose of extracting data from www.artbybeckett.com.
- You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that any contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution.
Acceptable use Policy
As a condition of your use of www.artbybeckett.com, you agree to comply with these provisions:
You will not use or allow anyone else to use www.artbybeckett.com to post or otherwise publish:
- commercial audio, video or music files;
- any Material which violates the law of any established jurisdiction;
- unlicensed software; software which assists in or promotes: emulators, phishing, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing;
- links to any of the material specified in this paragraph; pornographic Material;
- any Material promoting discrimination or animosity to any person on grounds of gender, race or colour.
You will not use the Services for spamming. Spamming includes, but is not limited to:
- the bulk sending of unsolicited messages, or the sending of unsolicited emails which provoke complaints from recipients;
- the sending of junk mail;
- the use of distribution lists that include people who have not given specific permission to be included in such distribution process;
- excessive and repeated posting off-topic messages to newsgroups;
- excessive and repeated cross-posting;
- email harassment of another Internet user, including but not limited to, transmitting any threatening, libellous or obscene Material, or Material of any nature which could be deemed to be offensive;
- the emailing of age inappropriate communications or content to anyone under the age of 18.
Indemnity / Limitation of Liability
- You agree to hold ArtByBeckett t/a artbybeckett, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including lawyers’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of account holders use of www.artbybeckett.com, the violation of this Agreement, or violation of any law by account holders.
- When we communicate with you we do so by email. You agree that email communications are contractually binding in the same way as properly signed and dated paper sent by post.
- Where we provide goods or services without specific charge to you, then it (or they) are deemed to be provided free of charge, and not to be associated with any other goods or service for which a charge is made. Accordingly, there is no contractual nor other obligation upon us in respect of those goods or service.
- Nothing in this agreement or on www.artbybeckett.com shall confer on any third party any benefit or obligation.
- If any of these Terms is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- No waiver by us, in exercising any right, power or provision in this agreement shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver.
- We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including strikes of our own employees.
- The ProductView facility on the product pages is for guideline purposes only. We are not liable, if on purchase of a product, the actual size is not equal to the representation online.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Ireland and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction regards this agreement.