- In the event of a return, you must pay for delivery both ways (to you & back to us).
- Artwork is returned at your risk and cost.
- Returned artwork which is damaged or not in its original condition will not be refunded.
- When the artwork has been returned to us in its original condition, we will refund the full cost of the artwork to you.
How do I return Artwork?
- Where possible, package the artwork in its original packaging or similar quality packaging.
- Include our delivery slip in the package.
- Retain all receipts & notifications relating to the artwork.
- Remember, you are responsible for the safe return of the artwork to the seller. Please see our Packing Tips
- You must pay all costs relating to the return of the artwork to us.
- We are not responsible in any way for damaged or undelivered returns.
- Artworks valued over €300 should be adequately insured on return.
- Once the artwork is safely received you will receive a full refund less delivery charges.
Cancellation prior to dispatch
- If you cancel your order prior to dispatch we will refund you within 14 days from the date of cancellation of your order.
- Providing your order has not been dispatched you will not be charged for any postage costs.
- If your order has already shipped we cannot cancel your order. Please see our Returns policy above for more details.
What do I do if my artwork is damaged in transit?
- If a damaged artwork has been delivered to you, email us within 48 hours of receipt.
- In order to process an insurance claim you must email us a good quality photo of the damaged artwork, your order number & any other relevant information
- Please keep all original packing materials.
- We will then advise you on the return of the artwork.